Last Updated: 04 May 2022
Our Privacy Commitment
Welcome, and thank you for your interest in CUBE!
The Company is the controller for the personal data provided by the Users to the Company when accessing the Service.
The General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 provides the following definitions for some relevant terms used in this Privacy Notice as follows
“Controller” – means “the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union or Member State law, the controller or the specific criteria for its nomination may be provided for by Union or Member State law.”
“Processor” – means “a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller.”
“Personal Data” – means “any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.”
“Processing” – means “Any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.”
Information we collect
We collect personal data from our Users when they visit our Website, when they create a User account on our Platform, when they invite other Users to join their project on the Platform and when they contact us.
The personal data that we collect from our Users include:
• Account Data – User’s full name, email address, phone number, company name and designation. Our lawful basis for collection and use of this data is the performance of our contract with you.
• Transaction data. When a User upgrades a workspace on the Platform, we obtain additional information about the User’s selected subscription plan, and we also request the User to provide payment details which are collected and processed by our Payment Processor (Stripe Inc). Our lawful basis for the processing of this personal data is the performance of our contract with you.
• Email subscription – If you subscribe to receive marketing material from us, we request you to provide us with your full name, your email address, your Company name and designation. Our lawful basis for collection and use of this personal data is your express consent which you grant us when you opt-in to receive marketing material from us. You may withdraw your consent from receiving direct marketing material.
• Customer Support data. When a User emails us or sends us customer support requests through our Platform, we also collect User’s name, email address, and the content of the support request as well as any communication that follows from the initial support request. Our lawful basis for collection and use of this personal data is the performance of our contract with you.
• Linked Social Account-
Where a User links their social media account with the Platform, the Company will have access to certain social media account information of such User, such as Social Media user ID, and any publicly visible information on such social account. The third-party social media platform provider decides the information the Company will be able to access. This personal information is used to enable you to login to your Platform account, should you choose to do so. The lawful basis for our processing of this personal data is performance of our contract.
How we use the information we collect
In general, we use your personal data to deliver our Services to you, offer you support when requested, send you promotions and marketing material that we think you will find interesting. We specifically use your personal data to:
• Create your user account and to enable you to log into your account.
• Process your User Generated Content;
• To respond to your support requests;
• To understand how you use our Service and to improve our User experience;
• For the fulfilment of our compliance obligations including but not limited to any obligation to respond to lawful requests from government, regulatory bodies or other branches of law enforcement authorities;
• We may also use anonymized usage data for analysis purposes and to improve our service offerings to our Users;
• For preventing fraud and ensuring the security of our Platform;
• To inform you of any system related or policy updates;
• With your express consent, we may use your personal data for marketing our Services to you including but not limited to sending you promotions, surveys and polls etc.
To learn more about cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
• Google Analytics
You can stop these cookies from being stored on your computer by installing the browser plug-in available here.
You can decline cookies from our website by clicking the decline button in the cookie banner on our website or by changing your browser settings to decline all third-party cookies.
With whom we share your personal data
We do not sell or rent your personal data to any third party. We may disclose your personal data, as described below:
• Performance of our Service
• Payment Processor
• Platform Users
Your limited personal information such as your Username, designation and Company name will be visible to other Platform Users in your workspace.
• Service Providers
We may disclose your personal data to our Service Providers including but not limited to our hosting service providers, independent contractors who assist us with maintenance and development of our Platform as well as any marketing and customer support service providers that assist us with our business operations. Please note that your personal data may also be accessible to our Processors who process this data on our behalf.
• Merger or Acquisition
• Compliance Obligations
We may disclose your personal data to local and international government authorities, law enforcement bodies, courts of law upon a subpoena or other legitimate government agencies as and when required for compliance with our legal and regulatory obligations, for asserting or defending our rights and interests;
Processing your data and transfer to third-countries
If you are currently residing in the European Economic Area when you use our Service, your personal data may be transferred and processed in the United States of America, India or other parts of the world by our processors and us. Please note that all our data processors use appropriate measures such as compliance with EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Frameworks to ensure that your personal data receives the same data protection that you enjoy within the EEA. By creating a User Account and using our Services, you grant us your consent to such transfer of your personal data outside the EEA.
Security of your data
We take all reasonable and commercially viable steps to ensure the safety of your personal data, however as with any transmission of information over the internet, we are unable to offer any guarantees as to the security of your personal data.
Retention of your data
We will retain your personal data on our records for the entire duration that your account is active on the Platform. Once you terminate your account, we will not keep your personal data longer than necessary for the fulfilment of our business, legal and regulatory obligations.
Your data rights
The General Data Protection Regulation grants Users in the European Economic Area specific data rights in relation to their personal data:
• Right to access your personal data
As a data subject in the EEA, you may ask us to provide you with a copy of all your personal data that we hold. To exercise your right, please send us your data request at email@example.com, and we will respond to your request within 30 days from the date of receipt.
• Right to rectification
You have the right to request rectification of any incorrect or incomplete information by accessing your User Account and making the relevant changes. If you require the Company’s assistance, you may exercise your right to rectification by sending us an email.
• Right to withdraw consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent from receiving any direct marketing material from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” button at the bottom of our marketing email or alternatively by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the words with your request. Please note that when you withdraw your consent from receiving direct marketing material from us, you will still continue to receive Service and Policy related emails from the Company as long as your User Account is active on the Platform.
Please note that the Company reserves the right to request proof of identity before servicing any personal data requests outlined above. Your failure to present a proof of identity verification will give the Company the right to decline your request.
If you have any concerns about our privacy practices, please contact us at email@example.com. If you believe that we are non-compliant with our obligations as a data controller or processor under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to complain to your local supervisory authority. You can find your local supervisory authority here.
Our Website is not targeted at persons under the age of eighteen years (children), and we do not intentionally collect any personal data from children. If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child who has provided us with his/her personal data, please immediately contact us, and we will take steps to remove such data from our records immediately.
Plot No. 30, Shankar Nagar East,
Nagpur – 440010 Maharashtra, India
Build efficiently using a central unified built environment and leverage the power of connected workflows to go towards a digital twin of the built environment.